Retire in comfort
After many years of dedication, fundraising and hard work, the residents of the hamlet of Bellevue succeeded in fulfilling their dream of opening a Care Home for seniors. In 2004, the Bellevue Care Home was opened and has been successfully operating since then.
We are a fully-licensed, level 1, 2 and 3 care facility with 24/7 staff.
Why choose our home?
- Each of our rooms is 225 square feet (almost double the minimum required size) with a private washroom.
- We serve home-cooked meals, prepared by our staff in our in-home kitchen
- Our rent is lower than most facilities
- Walk-in soaker tub and shower available
- Weekly activities for our residents and people in our community
- Bilingual staff and residents
- Exceptionally clean environment
- Hair dressing service